We are excited to announce the first ever competition offered by The Irish in America. We couldn’t think of a better time of the year than the St. Patrick’s Day season to celebrate our Irish heritage with a fun contest!
You could win this gorgeous signed and numbered, limited edition print created by
Mayo artist Jane Steger-Lewis designed this print for her I Love Mayo line. The subject is inspired by an exhibit Jane saw at the Museum of Country Life at Turlough Park near Castlebar which included a display of the rosette badges worn by children on St. Patrick’s Day in years past.
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Limited edition, winner will receive #1 of 20 printed
- Actual size: 5×7″, matted size: 8×10″
- Also available for purchase at www.ilovemayo.com – 40 Euro each
Want a chance to win this beautiful print?
Complete the following sentence…
My favorite thing about Ireland is ______.
Enter the competition one of three ways, but please only enter once:
- Complete this form and submit:
- Send us an email with the subject “St. Patrick’s Day” and your answer in the body of the email. Be sure to include your name.
- Tweet your answer to @FamilyToursIRL.
Entries accepted until 11:59pm (CST) Saturday, March 16, 2013. The lucky winner’s name will be drawn by our official contest judges, and announced here and on Twitter on Sunday, March 17th.
Be sure to check out Jane’s fantastic I Love Mayo website of prints, paintings, posters.