We are excited to announce the first ever competition offered by The Irish in America. We couldn’t think of a better time of the year than the St. Patrick’s Day season to celebrate our Irish heritage with a fun contest!
You could win this gorgeous signed and numbered, limited edition print created by
I LOVE MAYO!
Mayo artist Jane Steger-Lewis designed this print for her I Love Mayo line. The subject is inspired by an exhibit Jane saw at the Museum of Country Life at Turlough Park near Castlebar which included a display of the rosette badges worn by children on St. Patrick’s Day in years past.
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Limited edition, winner will receive #1 of 20 printed
- Actual size: 5×7″, matted size: 8×10″
- Also available for purchase at www.ilovemayo.com – 40 Euro each
Want a chance to win this beautiful print?
Complete the following sentence…
My favorite thing about Ireland is ______.
Enter the competition one of three ways, but please only enter once:
- Complete this form and submit:
- Send us an email with the subject “St. Patrick’s Day” and your answer in the body of the email. Be sure to include your name.
- Tweet your answer to @FamilyToursIRL.
Entries accepted until 11:59pm (CST) Saturday, March 16, 2013. The lucky winner’s name will be drawn by our official contest judges, and announced here and on Twitter on Sunday, March 17th.